ACT ID RS2 Mobile Credentials allow for using a smart phone or device to gain entry when presented at a Wavelynx reader. The credential is stored on the phone within the ACT ID RS2 app and can be found on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
The following licensing option must be enabled within Access It! Universal.NET.
- Mobile Credentials - Yes
The following components are required to complete the integration.
- Access It!® Universal.NET min s/w v8
- Smartphone with ACT ID RS2 App installed
The Access It! Universal.NET server requires an active internet connection for assigning/creating credentials.
- Within Access It! Universal.NET, navigate to the Cardholders section located under the Main menu
- Click New to create a new Cardholder/Card
- When at the step to enter card information, select credential type of ACT ID RS2 Mobile Credential
- Enter a valid phone number for the cardholder
- Save the Cardholder/Card
- If phone already has the ACT ID RS2 App installed the card number will be instantly assigned
If the ACT ID RS2 app is not yet installed the card number will report Pending.
Importing via Data Exchange
Data Exchange allows for bulk importing and/or updating records from an external source. When configured correctly, this mechanism can be used to bulk assign mobile credentials.
The below are items that are specific to mobile credential imports:
The Date Exchange license must be enabled in order to bulk insert ACT ID RS2 mobile credentials.
- The data source must map a "dummy" card number
Once the mobile credential is issued the imported "dummy' card number will be updated with the actual credential number.
- Facility code -2 must be mapped to the Facility Code field
- The users phone number must be mapped to the Contact Information field
- The number 2 must be mapped to the Credential Type field in order to create ACT ID RS2 credentials
More on the Data Exchange package setup can be found in the following KB articles.
- Data Exchange Package - Microsoft Access
- Data Exchange Package - Microsoft Active Directory
- Data Exchange Package - Microsoft Excel
- Data Exchange Package - Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Exchange Package - ODBC
- Data Exchange Package - Text File