Eyelock LLC is an acknowledged leader in advanced iris authentication providing the highest level of security with EyeLock ID technology. Using the Access It! Universal.NET API, Eyelock biometric technology can be purchased and fully integrated within existing systems. Using API technology it is possible to utilize Eyelock's biometric enrollment feature to integrate with existing cardholders. After setup the enrollment feature is accessible completely through the Access It! Universal.NET software. Each unique enrollment is tied directly to the cardholder, allowing seamless usage of both traditional card and pin access along with iris biometric access.
Access It! Universal.NET Licensing
The following licensing option must be enabled within the Access It! Universal.NET dongle and is a system wide license.
- Biometric Support - Yes
The following requirements must be met in order to utilize Eyelock with the Access It! Universal.NET Integration.
- A Valid SSL Certificate tied to the Access It! Universal.NET server
- Access It! Universal.NET API v6.2 for Eyelock Identity Suite v3.0 (EIS) or AccessIt! Universal.NET API v7.0 for EIS v3.2
- Access It! Universal.NET Dongle License for Eyelock API
- Eyelock API database key
Obtained from RS2 Technologies.
Access It! Universal.NET API Setup
- Within Access It! Universal.NET navigate to System | Servers and edit the Access It! Universal.Net server
- Select the Services tab
- Configure the API service port as needed
- Enter the Eyelock database key into Web API 2401 TextBox
- Click Save
- Restart the Access It! Universal.NET service
Eyelock EIS Setup
Consult the Eyelock Identity Installation and User Manual for instructions on how to install the Eyelock Solution. During the Installation there will be a prompt for the RS2 Access It! Universal.NET integration settings. At this screen enter the Access It! Universal.NET server name, API Port, and Username and Password as needed.
Access It! Universal.NET Enrollment Setup
- Obtain a copy of Eyelock Enrollment Application from the Dealer Downloads page of the RS2 website
- Run the setup.exe
- Click Next
- Click I Agree
- Click Next
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- Within Access It! Universal.NET navigate to System | Workstations and edit the Enrollment Workstation
- Select the Encode / Enroll tab
- Name your device
- Change device type to Eyelock
- Navigate to your EyelockEnroll.Exe and select the Eyelockenroll.exe within the directory.
- Place your system's IP and Port for Endpoint
- Enter a valid user in Username
- Enter the password for your chosen user in password