Apr 20, 2022
This article applies to the following versions:
- Access It! Universal.NET v7
- Access It! Universal.NET v8
- Access It! Universal.NET v9
The required ports for Access It! Universal.NET are as follows.
- TCP Port 443: LP/EP Controller Web Configuration
- TCP Port 3030: Client Communication
- TCP Port 3001: Default SCP Communication
- TCP Port 3031: ENGAGE firmware port
- TCP Port 3032: 8.x and newer streaming client upgrades
- For further information on ports that the available integrations will use please review the links below.
- Microsoft SQL Server installations that reside on the application server do not require additional ports. When utilizing a custom Microsoft SQL Server installation please consult the local IT staff.