Operating modes allow for dynamically changing the definition of an access level. This is useful in situations such as lockdowns or open houses where a cards access definition requires altered behavior.
- Access It! Universal.NET min s/w v7
- EP/LP Series Controller min f/w 1.201
The following technologies will not support operating modes:
- Allegion ENGAGE Edge Devices
- ASSA ABLOY IP Locksets
- Floor Codes
- SALTO SHIP Readers
- Navigate to the System menu
- Select Sites
- Edit the Site to use operating modes
- Select the Operating Modes tab
- Enter the number of operating modes to use
- For each operating mode, enter a friendly name.
- If needed, select a custom color schema for each mode
- Click Save
- Log off and back into to Access It! Universal.NET
- Navigate to the Configuration menu
- Select Access Levels
- Edit an existing, or create a new access level
- With the first operating mode selected, assign the timezone/reader combinations as needed
- Select the next operating mode and assign timezone/reader access as needed
- Repeat step 5 for each additional operating mode
- Click Save
There are three methods to change a panels operating mode. Tasks, the Operating Modes screen, and the SCPs screen.
Within the hardware tree, under the SCP, a task can be created to automatically execute upon a system event, including when an operating mode changes state. The steps tab of a task can then be configured to alter the panels operating mode.
Operating Modes screen
- Navigate to the Main menu
- Select Operating Modes
- With the Site highlighted, select the Set Operating Mode command from the toolbar
- The Operating Modes screen will report the number of panels that successfully changed their operating mode
The SCPs screen includes a column reporting the current operating mode of the panel. To change the mode of a single SCP, select the Set Operating Mode command from the toolbar or the right click commands menu.