Apr 26, 2022
- Max Sites - The number of sites (partitions) that have been licensed for the system.
- Max SCPs - Displays the maximum number of SCP panels that can be installed for each site.
- Workstations - The total number of concurrent workstations that have been licensed for the system.
A license must be purchased for each concurrent workstation that will be attached to the system.
- DVR Integration - Enables third party DVR (digital video recorder) integration. KB549
A license must be purchased for each concurrent DVR workstation that will be attached to the system.
- Intercom Integration - Enables the ability to integrate with third party intercom equipment. KB279
- Intrusion Panels - Enables the ability to integrate with third party burglar alarm panels. KB666
- Email/Paging Integration - Enables the ability for e-mail and alpha-numeric paging of alarm and event notifications, and emailing reports. KB467
- Report Designer - Enables the custom report designer to create and modify custom reports. KB455
- MR-52 Alternate Wiring - Enables the use of alternate wiring for MR-52 panels. Alternate MR-52 wiring will change the location of the door contact, exit request and door strike relays so that re-wiring is not necessary when performing a retrofit installation.
Please see the Dealer Price list for purchasing requirements.
- ID Badging - Enables the ability to create, capture and print ID badges. KB453
- Biometric Support - Enables the use of biometrics readers and integrations. KB501
- Encoder Support - Enables the encoding of smart cards. KB522
- Barcode Support - Enables the option to add barcodes to badge types. KB454
- Web Client Support - Enables Web Client support to allow access from any web browser. KB507
- Regional Server Support - Regional Server is a multi-server data synchronization solution. KB468
- Time And Attendance - Enables the use of readers for time and attendance reporting. KB694
- Import/Export - Enables the importing, exporting and updating of cardholders and cards.
Supported data sources: Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, and Text File.
- Companies - Companies are used to control access to or partition cardholders and cards. Cardholders and cards can either be assigned to no company or to a specific company. Only users with access to the company that a cardholder or card has assigned to them will be able to view, modify or delete those items.
- IP Locksets Enabled - Enables support for ASSA ABLOY IP locksets. KB421
Reports Yes if enabled, No if not enabled, and Error if enabled but the ASSA ABLOY integration services are not running.
- Integrated Reader Count - Displays the total number of Integrated readers that have been licensed for the system. Integrated readers include SALTO, ASSA ABLOY, Allegion AD Series, Allegion NDE Series, SimonsVoss, Honeywell, Vanderbilt, Telaeris, KONE, and OTIS Elevator readers.
A license must be purchased for each Integrated reader that will be attached to the system.
- Data Exchange Utility - Enables the use of Data Exchange packages to add, modify, or delete cardholder/card records via external data sources, manually or on a schedule. KB541
Supported data sources: Microsoft Access, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Excel. Microsoft SQL Server, ODBC, and Text File.
- Mercury PW/PRO Hardware - Enables the ability to communicate to Honeywell hardware. KB222
- SALTO Integration - Enables the ability to communicate to SALTO SHIP hardware. KB571
- Advanced Elevator Control - Enables the ability to communicate to OTIS, KONE, or THYSSENKRUPP elevator systems. KB621 KB679 KB749
- PSIA Service - Enables ability to interact with the system via the self hosted RESTful PSIA complient web service. KB543
- Milestone MIPS Integration - Enables the ability to integrate with the Milestone XProtect Smart Client. KB760
- ENGAGE Integration - Enables the ability to communicate to an ENGAGE gateway and its devices. KB745
- ENGAGE Lock Count - Displays the total number of ENGAGE locks that have been licensed for the system.
- API - Enables ability to interact with the system via the self hosted RESTful proprietary web service. KB704
- Mobile Credentials - Enables ability to utilize ACTID/HID/Farpointe mobile credentials. KB899. KB898. KB900
- Traka Integration - Enables support for TRAKA key management systems. KB896
- Traka Cabinet Count - The number of Traka cabinets allowed to be added. KB896
- Medeco Cylinder Count - The number of ASSA ABLOY Medeco cylinders that can be added
- KONE Integration - Enables support for the direct KONE elevator integration
- KONE Reader count - The number of readers that can be associated with KONE elevator control
- Aperio AH40 Lock Count - The number of ASSA ABLOY Aperio IP locksets that can be added
- Insights - Allows for connection to Facility Controls insights reporting
- HID FARGO CONNECT - Enables the ability to communicate to HID FARGO Connect Badge printing solution.