Beginning in Access It! Universal.NET 6.1, support has been added for a schedule tab that displays a calendar listing all the Macros scheduled. Existing Macro's can be edited by double clicking, or right clicking on a scheduled Macro. To create a new macro for a specific day, double click or right click on the day and select New Basic Macro.
It is also possible to import/export ICS files that contain single events to and from the calendar feature of Microsoft Outlook. When importing and exporting, only the Macro name and scheduled date/time are retained.
- In Microsoft Outlook, Navigate to the Calendar view by clicking the Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
- Open calendar and select the appointment that you will save as ics file individually.
- Click File > Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box
- Open the folder that you will save the appointment in
- It’s optional to change the name of exported ics file in the File name: box
- Click the Save as type: box, and select the iCalendar Format in the drop down list
- Keep checking the option of Save Selected Appointment
- Click the Save button
- In Access It! Universal.NET v6.1.x navigate to the Macros section (Main | Macros)
- Select the Schedule Tab
- Right click on any date
- Select Import Schedule…
- Select the file created from step 4
- Click Open
- Click Next
- Configure the Macro Step accordingly
- Click Next
- Verify the Schedule configuration (Schedule Type will be set to Run Once by default, Start Date/Time are brought in from the Outlook event file)
- Click Finish