EP / LP Series Web Logins
Beginning in Access It! Universal.NET 6.1, support has been added to manage the logins for the web browser of the EP and LP series controllers.
Prior to configuring logins, the EP/LP controller must be online and communicating over an encrypted channel. More information on configuring encryption can be found in these articles:
- Within Access It! Universal.NET, navigate to the Hardware menu
- Edit the EP/LP panel
- Select the Web Logins tab
- Select New to create a new login
- Select Login type Standard Web Login
- Enter the desired username
Usernames must be at least 4 characters long.
- Enter the desired password
Password must be at least 6 characters long.
Password complexity can be further defined within the web browser of the panel.
- Enter desired Account type
- If needed, enter notes about the account
- Click OK
- Click Save