When using the Access It! Universal.NET Web Client the error of "An Error Occurred While Processing Your Request." may occur in multiple ways.
When trying to login to the Web Client using a valid Username and Password.
Ensure there are enough workstation licenses.
When trying to edit a Card or Cardholder.
Check the Windows NT Event Log for errors and alerts. There should be an error like "Exception message: Value of '12/31/2035 12:00:00 AM' is not valid for 'SelectedDate'. 'SelectedDate' should be between 'MinDate' and 'MaxDate'." To resolve this edit the Expire Date of the Cards.
The user IIS utilizes does not have sufficient permissions to write to the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AIUniversal directory.
Provide write permissions to the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AIUniversal directory for the IIS_IUSERS group.
- In Windows Explorer browse to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ directory
- Right-click on the AIUniversal folder
- Click Properties from the context menu
- Click the Security tab
- Click Edit...
- Under Group or user names, select the IIS_USERS group
- Under Permissions for IIS_IUSERS, click allow for Write permissions
- Click Ok
- Click Ok