Adding A Card Format Within Access It! Universal
Card formats are used to specify the type of readers and cards being used in a system. The card format contains the number coded instructions that inform the SCP panel of the card format being used.
Adding A Card Format
- Navigate to the Hardware menu by clicking the hardware section
- Select the word SCPs
This will populate a list of the SCPs to the right.
- Select the SCP that will have the new Card Format
- Click the Edit button from the icon tool bar
The Edit SCP form appears.
- Select the Card Formats tab
- In the first available format field use the drop down menu to select the Card Format accordingly
- Type in the Facility Code number in the respective Facility Code field
- Click Save