Access It! Universal.NET Barcode feature
While using bar fonts within Access It! Universal.NET has always been an optional feature, the fonts are now incorporated in the new badge designer and no longer require separate installations, nor custom scripting.
The ability to use Barcodes within Access It! Universal.NET is an optional feature which must be enabled in addition to the Badging option and will not be available to select unless purchased.
Access It! Universal.NET Licensing
The following licensing option must be enabled within the Access It! Universal.NET dongle and is a system wide license.
- ID Badging - Yes
- Barcode Support - Yes
- Go to the badge designer screen by clicking on the Badge Designer icon within the Configuration group of the Navigation pane
Requires Badging option.
- Create a new badge type, or edit an existing badge type
- In the badge designer, expand the Tools menu
- Drag and drop barcode to the designer
- In the right hand properties menu, select the Barcode Symbology as needed
- If the barcode uses a checksum, select (check) the compute checksum checkbox
- If the barcode data is to be displayed in friendly text, it can be placed above or below the barcode using the caption location setting
- If the barcode needs to be rotated, apply the rotation field as needed