Oct 12, 2020
The required TCP ports for the Access It! Universal.NET Web Client Integration is as follows.
- TCP Port 80: This is the default port used by Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- TCP Port 443: This is the encrypted port used by Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) when a SSL certificate is in use.
In situations where the default TCP port 80 cannot be utilized, it is possible to reconfigure the web site hosted by IIS to use an alternative port:
- On the Windows desktop, click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- In Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, in the Connections pane, expand the computer name, expand Sites, and then click the website hosting the Access It! Universal.NET web site
The default website is named Default Web Site
- In the right hand menu, under Edit Site, click Bindings
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, click the http entry, and then click Edit
- In the Edit Site Binding dialog box, in Port, type in the new designated port to be used and then click OK
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, click Close
- In the Actions pane, under Manage Web Site, click Stop, and then click Start