Elevator configuration has been enhanced within Access It! Universal v4.x.
Any existing elevator configuration will not need to be modified.
- Once assigned to an elevator reader, any associated inputs/outputs are no longer displayed in the respective Installed Inputs/Outputs sections. This is done so that any direct control or configuration changes to each point inadvertently affect the elevator reader or any floors.
- All Inputs associated to an elevator reader now inherit their configuration from the Door Contact Configuration of the elevator reader
- All Outputs associated to the elevator reader now inherit their configuration from the Strike Drive Mode of the elevator reader.
- When a floor is energized, the respective output no longer displays Activate/Deactivate within the event journal
- When an Access Granted command is issued within Access It! Universal, a dialog box is presented allowing for granting access to all floors, or a specific floor.
- A new option has been introduced allowing for a Prox and PIN reader to be used where after a valid card swipe, a specific floor can be requested using the PIN portion of the reader. Aside from elevator control, this feature could be utilized with controlling groups of storage lockers.